With Commonwealth's Mobile Profile application, real estate professionals can get immediate property information on their iPhone or iPad. By entering a property address, owners' name, assessor's parcel number (APN) or search nearby properties, Commonwealth's Mobile Profile can provide real time access to valuable property information.
Real estate professionals can search for real time property information using their iPhone or iPad. Get property address, mailing address, legal description, parcel and tract information, tax information, property characteristics, transfer history, nearby properties, comparable sales and a plat map.*
- Search by Property Address*
- Search by Owners Name*
- Search by Assessor's Parcel Number (APN)*
- Contact your local Sales Representative
- View Near By properties using the iPhone or iPad built in GPS*
- Saves your recent searches for easy retrieval*
- Share property information with clients
Download Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company's Mobile Profile application today and get fast, accurate property information at your finger tips. Everything should be this easy.
* Use of Mobile Profile requires registration with Commonwealth's NiteOwl services. To Register, please contact your local Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company account manager. NiteOwl is not available in all areas. Not all information is available on all properties.
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Commonwealth Mobile Profile is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-09-21. The program can be installed on iOS.
Commonwealth Mobile Profile (version 1.6.2) has a file size of 7.34 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.